Information collected from Users
- The different types of information collected about Users includes:
- PII required for Users to sign up to the Platform, including email address of the User; user names/ user Ids, password and all other information as required by TickTalkTo to enable the User’s use of the Platform.
- PII that Users may choose to share with TickTalkTo during the course of usage of the Platform. This includes information such as the User’s name, phone number, information pertaining to account usage, information on how the User interacts with the Platform, and information on the User‘s activity on TickTalkTo, including information posted or shared in group chat sessions, moderated sessions and one-to-one sessions between our experts and the User, as the case may be. Some forms of processing, such as sending promotional information, commercial profiling, behavioral advertising, geo-location, etc. may require the express consent of the User.
- PII that our server automatically receives and records from Your browser or device. This may include Your device identification details, IP address, global positioning and geolocation data, details of the browser You may be using to access the Platform and details of the specific page or feature You requested.
How the collected information will be used
- We retain all information, including PII collected from the platform and use it for internal purposes, including technical maintenance of the Platform, development of new features, analysis of traffic and Website engagement, optimization of the User experience, and research & development.
- We keep Your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. In case third parties are used to process Your information (e.g- payment gateway providers), we shall ensure that such third parties shall have obligations to Your PII which are no lesser than our own.
- Neither us, nor our Affiliates or third parties engaged by us shall use the PII to personally identify any user.
- We may use Aggregated Information for the following:
- Aggregated Information may be provided to third party service providers we have engaged to enable us to better the Platform. Such Aggregated Information may take the form of metrics, cumulative data etc;
- Aggregated Information may be provided to advertisers and advertising agencies;
- Aggregated Information may be used to evaluate responses to clinical outcome assessments (personal assessments) and the frequency of the utilisation of the Platform for the purposes of program evaluation;
- Aggregated Information may be published through various media platforms/academic journals;
- We store information only to the extent You have an account with us or is necessary for us to provide services to You and others on the Platform. The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented or shared with any third parties, other than for internal development and maintenance of the Platform.
- For content such as photos or videos that Users may upload to the Platform that is subject to intellectual property rights, You specifically grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any content that You post on or in connection with the Platform (“IP License”). This IP License ends when You delete Your IP content or Your account, unless such content has been shared with third parties, and such third parties still have access to it.
- When You delete such content subject to intellectual property, You understand that the removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time. However, such deleted content shall not be available to others.
- Any information shared by You during any one-on-one consultation (“Confidential Information”) shall be excluded from the definition of PII and shall not be collected/used in the same manner as PII as mentioned above in paragraph 3.
- We shall not share or disclose any of Your Confidential Information either orally or in writing, except under the following circumstances:
- We are required to share such Confidential Information to any authority by operation of law;
- We believe that there is a significant threat or risk to Your safety, health or life or to the safety, health or life of any third party;
- For internal purposes of the Platform, including technical maintenance, research & development, analysis of user engagement and optimisation of the end-user experience; provided that all Confidential Information for this purpose shall be converted to Aggregated Information through appropriate processes of de-identification and anonymisation prior to such use.
Storage of information and content
- We have implemented industry standard security policies and technical measures to protect Your PII from unauthorised access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction or accidental loss. However, no method of transmitting or storing electronic data is foolproof, and we cannot guarantee that such PII will never be obtained, used or released by unauthorised third parties. We expressly disclaim any representation or warranty, whether express or implied, with respect to offering any definitive promise of security in connection with Your PII.
- The User is, at all times solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User’s identification and password. The User is solely responsible for all activities performed by the User through the User’s account. If a TickTalkTo User utilizes the Platform to publish or otherwise share information with third parties, the User assumes full responsibility of any consequences that may arise. We assume no liability for the User’s improper use of information that may result in PII being compromised.
Third Party Links
- We may provide links to other websites on the Platform for the information of Users. These websites may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In such cases, we cannot control how information collected by those websites will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the User reviews the privacy policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the User’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
If You have any grievances as to the usage of any of Your personal information or any other privacy concerns, You can contact the Grievance Officer whose details are provided below:
Name: Abhay Singhal
Phone No: +91 8054818430
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal Address: 289, Model Gram, Ludhiana 141002
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- We try to keep TickTalkTo safe, but You use it at Your own risk. We are providing TickTalkTo as is without any express or implied warranties. We do not guarantee that TickTalkTo will be safe or secure. TickTalkTo is not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and You release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim You have against any such third parties.
- We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but We also strive to respect local laws. By content We mean anything you post on TickTalkTo that would not be included in the definition of information. By data we mean content and information that third parties can retrieve from TickTalkTo or provide to TickTalkTo through the Platform. By post We mean post on TickTalkTo or otherwise make available to us (such as by using an application). By use We mean use, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of.
- You understand that We treat Your use of our platform with the utmost respect to Your privacy. We keep all information not disclosed above private between the Expert and the User, keeping only non-decimated “file” copies for reference in case of legal disputes or by court order. File retention protects both the User’s and the Expert’s safety. The data will be protected at high levels of security and privacy, and should the User use a pseudonym, will not include their real name in the conversation records.
- TickTalkTo is not responsible for data lost/exposed/used due to the nature of the internet and digital environments, illegal actions of hackers and criminals, technical malfunctions of servers and database etc. These are the accepted risks of our Users and users of the internet in general. You are agreeing to this standard in using our Platform.